It's day 20 of the World Cup and England is thorugh to the quarter finals and face Portugal. So far,
The Comedy Hub has;
- Broken the 100 barrier on iTunes, number 98 in ALL categories.
- In iTunes, using search criterion "world cup comedy" we are number one in popularity & relevance
- In iTunes, using search criterion "world cup" we feature in the top four with Baddiel & Skinner, Sky Sports & The Beautiful Game
- Itunes files downloaded from our web site represent almost 90% of all downloads.
- Over 70% of our site traffic is direct and most of our referrals are coming from email domains (Hotmail, Gmail, etc). This suggests highly viral behaviour. We've only had one complaint about ad inserts in the podcasts.
Has The Comedy Hub found a proven formula for reaching the iPod generation - a target rich audience of connected influencers? For a fraction of the cost and zero marketing, The Comedy Hub is just behind the multi-million pound Baddiel & Skinner production.